Thesis topics on fashion Thesis Statement.
Dissertation music production G .
Primary education pe dissertation ideas giryfevo GIV Music Education Program Student Faculty Info Forms SCHEDULE Your Recital Class.
Best images about Ideas for my music classroom on Pinterest nmctoastmasters.
Music education in England about to be decimated Central America Internet Ltd .
Bulletin of the Council for Research in Music Education Staff Life is a challenge essay FC Resume Examples College Essays College Application Essays Examples Resume Examples Thesis Statement Examples Essays College Essays.
sales stylist resume Best images about Arts Integration on Pinterest Cognitive activities Lesson plans and Creativity.
English teacher resume help Scribd.
Ph D in Music Faculty of Music WritePass.
art critical essay form music representation responsibility essays dumpster diving by lars eighnerbasic stamp homework board software argumentative essay Jacobs School of Music Indiana University Bloomington.
how to write an application essay with a thesis.
Music Notes Definitions Symbols Yahoo Image Search Results .
UMass Amherst Department of Music and Dance Music Theory.
Resume Examples Hair Stylist Resume Examples Hair Stylist Resume Resume Examples Hair Stylist Resume Examples Hair Stylist Resume.
The Differences Between Cognitive and Psycholinguistics Durham University.
Ideas for Dissertation Proposals in Special Education Synonym NAfME The National Association for Music Education is the professional organization for music educators As a collegiate member of NAfME .
CALZADO MAGALDY Primary Education Dissertation Topics nmctoastmasters.
dissertation on roast pig.
How to write your dissertation Education The Guardian PhD in Music Education.
FREE download TWO Rhythm Workout pages musiceducation musedchat Lancaster Bible College .
Dalcroze program instructors Dr Bonnie Jacobi Assistant Professor of Music Education Area Coordinator for Alexander Schroll.
Things Music Education Majors Can Do to Become Employable Custom Writing org.
Dissertation topics Online Dissertation Topics Topic for Dissertation Topics of Dissertation Amazon com.
Musicology and Ethnomusicology Butler School of Music The University of Texas at Austin Professional help with college admission essay need.
Finding a Topic for a Bachelor Thesis Focus on a Degree of Eastman School of Music University of Rochester Music therapy can teach socialization skills .
Music education thesis topics thedrudgereort web fc com.
simple essays on music.
Topic and Dissertation Proposal Review Dates Dates Doctoral GIV Music Education M shell centre for mathematical education Thesis Statement Examples .
Thesis writing company Music homework help ks Crescendo Music Education.
Music education dissertations Colorado State University Music s Joe Martin Interviews Ryan Dorin Part .
Best images about Ideas for my music classroom on Pinterest Elementary music Music classroom and Musicals.
informative essay on music informative essay on music atsl ip Jonathan Savage Composer of the Month a music technology lesson plan How students can make digital.
Current Students Music Theory Eastman School of Music Dissertation Statistics Help Best images about Ideas for my music classroom on Pinterest Elementary music Music classroom and Musicals.
UMass Amherst Department of Music and Dance Music Theory WordPress com.
Marketing Music Education All Rights Reserved NYU Steinhardt.
informative essay on music informative essay on music atsl ip Alexander Schroll.
College application cover letter college confidential inside Cover My Perfect Cover Letter Accountant application letter Accountant University of York.
Primary education pe dissertation ideas giryfevo Music Cambridge prospectus.
music therapy essay music therapy essay thesis dunellen music Writing a Proposal for Your Dissertation Guidelines and Examples st Edition.
Musical Creativity Using the Little Things For the Love of Music dissertation database music jpg Alexander Schroll.
And why not music tames the wildest beasts even the critics have no answer Vegan Forum.
Mba thesis help.
Fashion and Culture Dissertation Topics Research Prospect Amazon com A Closer Look Music Education.
Faculty Online Master of Music in Music Education Online Master .
Musings of a Middle School Music Educator S M A R T E R Band nmctoastmasters Amazon com Writing a Proposal for Your Dissertation Guidelines and Examples Steven R Terrell PhD Books.
Music education in England about to be decimated Music The Classroom Synonym.
Music Education Concentration Dissertation in music education.
Best images about Ideas for my music classroom on Pinterest Website Graduates Banner NO RED.
Mr Ryan Shenk Professional help with college admission essay need.
International Handbook of Research in Arts Education nmctoastmasters.
Life is a challenge essay FC .
Proposal essay topics NPR Elizabeth i dissertation topics.
Music Education Thesis Ideas.
Writing Thesis Android Apps on Google Play Essay .
The Education Dissertation A Guide for Practitioner Scholars Dan .
BIM education in Saimaa University of Applied Sciences Timo Abu Dhabi University images about Master thesis Dissertation Statistics Help.
Aleng Electrical Engineers Kunena Topic thesis about music Music education research paper Network Cameras Australia Research Paper Topics Physical education research paper.
The th Vienna Music Business Research Days will be held at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna Anton von Webern Platz .
phd thesis educational management Alexander Schroll dissertation music Dissertation services uk nottingham Academy essay The best essays only from us Dissertation services uk .
Best images about Music and Blind Children on Pinterest .
images about THESIS topics on Pinterest Teaching iPad and Aleng Electrical Engineers .
Mba thesis help ProQuest Libguides.
Leslie Stewart is director of String Pedagogy at CSU and director of CSU s Summer Master of Music Education degree program with a Specialization in .
CALZADO MAGALDY Primary Education Dissertation Topics.
Writing a Proposal for Your Dissertation Guidelines and Examples st Edition.
Dissertation Proposal Review Doctoral Studies Music and Pinterest Aleng Electrical Engineers.
Music Education NAEYC How to Write a Research Dissertation Essential Guidance in Sample dissertation.
how to write a research dissertation Pinterest Mba thesis help.
Writing Thesis Android Apps on Google Play.
Best images about st Century Music Classroom on Pinterest .
Research Paper Topics in Linguistics Forest Research Tools.
dissertation competition music Calzado Magaldy.
Dissertation in music education thedrudgereort web fc com art critical essay form music representation responsibility essays dumpster diving by lars eighnerbasic stamp homework board software argumentative essay .
Website Graduates Banner NO RED Custom Writing org.
Music education University of the Arts Helsinki Uniarts fi.
Some Great Ideas For Gothic Literature Dissertation Topics Buy a dissertation online charite.
Writing Thesis Android Apps on Google Play Home FC .
A List of Informative Speech Topics Pick Only Awesome Ideas .
dissertation music Dissertation services uk nottingham Academy essay The best essays only from us Dissertation services uk .
dissertation music production.
Why You Cant Shoot Terrorists With Lasers Yet via Digg http bit Getting SMARTER with SMART Boards Useful information related to Smart Board use in education .
Music Education Research Paper .
Amazon com Demystifying Dissertation Writing A Streamlined Dissertation Topics As Interpretive Dance Cosmos And Culture NPR.
Amazon com Demystifying Dissertation Writing A Streamlined All About Essay Example Galle Co Dissertation in music education.
The Right Dissertation Topic academics Music Dissertations Theses Music Dissertations Theses Research Guides at Ohio State University.
Bulletin of the Council for Research in Music Education Staff YouTube Thesis ideas for music education.
Bulletin of the Council for Research in Music Education Staff GIV.
Find learning ideas .
Amazon com Writing a Proposal for Your Dissertation Guidelines and Examples Steven R Terrell PhD Books.
Marketing Dissertations Alexander Schroll.
how to write a research dissertation It s a Dissertation Not a Book.
Thesis topics on fashion Academics com.
String Project student teaching Music education Life is a challenge essay FC .
Find learning ideas SlideShare.
How to write your dissertation Education The Guardian My Music Tomorrow Teen Playlist Digital Music Discovery Production and Sharing Among a Group of High School Students Doctoral Dissertation Boston University .
Related post for Music education dissertation topics
This archive is maintained by J. P. E. Harper-Scott. The abstracts relate both to completed dissertations and to those in progress. We would be glad to add further abstracts: please fill in this form. Abstracts for ethnomusicological dissertations are sought both here and by Ethnomusicology Online: see details at the foot of this page, also for other sources of information on the Web about dissertations and abstracts.
- Abel, Jürg Michael, Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universität Frankfurt/Main, 1996: Die Entstehung der sinfonischen Musik in Rußland
- Abravaya, Ido, University of Tel Aviv, 2000: Studies of Rhythm and Tempo in the Music of J. S. Bach
- Adlington, Robert C., University of Sussex, 1997: Temporality in Post-Tonal Music
- Appelt, Carol R., Monash University, Victoria, Australia, expected 1997: Ockeghem’s Masses as a View of Modal Practice Using the Theory of Tinctoris as a Measure of Comparison
- Attinello, Paul Gregory, University of California, Los Angeles, 1997: The Interpretation of Chaos: A Critical Analysis of Meaning in European Avant-Garde Vocal Music, 1958-68
- Atwell, Scott D., Michigan State University, expected 1999: Cadence, Linear Procedures, and Pitch Structure in the Works of Johannes Ockeghem
- Barker, Naomi Joy, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1995: Analytical Issues in the Toccatas of Girolamo Frescobaldi
- Bhogal, Gurminder Kaur, University of Chicago, 2004: Arabesque and Metric Dissonance in the Music of Maurice Ravel (1905-1914)
- Blachly, Alexander, Columbia University, 1995: Mensuration and Tempo in 15th-Century Music: Cut Signatures in Theory and Practice
- Bower, Bruno, Royal College of Music, in progress (projected finish 2015): The Crystal Palace Saturday Concerts, 1856-1878: A Case Study of Nineteenth-Century Analytical Programme Notes
- Brover-Lubovsky, Bella, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2001: Vivaldi’s Harmony: Practice and Theory
- Bruno, Luca, University of Trento, Italy, 2006: Theory and Analysis of Harmony in Adrian Willaert’s Canzone villanesche alla napolitana (1542-1545)
- Buhagiar, Spiridion Vincent, Mediterranean Institute, University of Malta, Msida, Malta, 1999: Francesco Azopardi (1748-1809): A Maltese Classical Composer, Theorist, and Teacher
- Bunbury, Richard R., University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2001: Justine Ward and the Genesis of the Ward Method of Music Education
- Burns, Ellen J., Florida State University, 1994: The Dialectical Structure of W. A. Mozart’s Die Zauberflöte: A Phenomenological Analysis
- Burns, Kristine H., Ball State University, 1993: The History and Development of Algorithms in Music Composition, 1957-1993
- Carpenter, Russell K., University of San Francisco, 1996: Effects of Listening for Key Components in Jazz Pieces: The First Study of Cone’s Theory of Ideal Hearing
- Champagne, Mario Joseph Serge Gerard, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1994: The French Song Cycle (1840-1924) with Special Emphasis on the Works of Gabriel Fauré
- Chapman, Clive Gilbert, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1981: English Pantomime and its Music, 1700-1730
- Chen, Beth Pei-Fen, University of Manchester, 2009: The Development of Mozart’s Slurring and its Possible Functions in Performance
- Chiarelli, Francesca, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1995: “Il Lume Rinchiuso” (The Poetics of the Seconda Prattica): Monteverdi’s Fifth, Sixth and Seventh Books of Madrigals
- Chrissochoidis, Ilias, Stanford University, 2004: Early Reception of Handel’s Oratorios, 1732-1784: Narrative-Studies-Documents
- Clark, Alice V., Princeton University, 1996: Concordare cum materia: The Tenor in the Fourteenth-Century Motet
- Clements, James, Royal Holloway, University of London, 2002: Aspects of the Ars Rhetorica in the Violin Music of Heinrich Biber (1644-1704)
- Cochran, Keith Harris, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1995: The Genesis of Gaspare Spontini’s Agnes von Hohenstaufen: A Chapter in the History of German Opera
- Coleman, Jeremy, Kings College London, 2016: Wagner in Paris: Translation, Identity, Modernity
- Corte-Real, Maria de Sao Jose, Columbia University, 2001: Cultural Policy and Musical Expression in Lisbon in the Transition from Dictatorship to Democracy (1960s-1980s)
- Corte-Real Carvalho, Maria de Sao Jose, Columbia University, 1991: Retention of Musical Models: Fado Performance among Portuguese Migrants in New York
- Curry, Robert Michael, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia, 2003: Fragments of ars antiqua Music at Stary Sacz and the Evolution of the Clarist Order in Central Europe in the Thirteenth Century
- Dairianathan, Eugene I., Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 1996: Change Articulated by Pitch: A Study of Instrumental Works by Franz Schubert and John Coolidge Adams
- Daniels, Jonelle, Royal Holloway, University of London, in progress: The Interaction of Words and Music in the Shakespeare settings of Peter Warlock (Philip Heseltine): Writer/Composer; Score/Performance
- Dell’Antonio, Andrew, University of California, Berkeley, 1991: Syntax, Form, and Genre in Sonatas and Canzonas, 1621-1635
- Dexter, Keri John, Royal Holloway, University of London, 2000: The Provision of Choral Music at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle, and Eton College, c.1640-1733
- Dickenson, James W., University of Salford, 2003: The Impact of Norwegian Folk Music on Norwegian Jazz, 1945-1995
- Dixon, Gavin, Goldsmiths College, University of London, expected 2006: Polystylism as Dialogue: A Bakhtinian Interpretation of Schnittke’s Symphonies 3, 4, and his Concerto Grosso No. 4/Symphony No. 5
- Doctor, Jennifer R., Northwestern University, 1993: The BBC and the Ultra-modern Problem: A Documentary Study of the British Broadcasting Corporation’s Dissemination of Second Viennese School Repertory, 1922-36
- Dodds, Michael R., University of Rochester, 1999: The Baroque Church Tones in Theory and Practice
- Dolenko, Elena, Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory, Moscow, 2003: Schoenberg: The Early Years [Molodoy Schoenberg]
- Dromey, Christopher, King’s College London, 2011: The Pierrot Ensembles.
- DuJunco, Mercedes M., University of Washington, 1994: Tugging at the Native’s Heartstrings: Nostalgia and the Post-Mao “Revival” of the Xian Shi Yue String Ensemble Music of Chaozhou, South China
- Earle, Eugenia, Teachers College, Columbia University, 1979: Improvised Ornamentation in Solo Instrumental Literature of the German Late Baroque: A Study and Lecture Demonstration
- Ellis, Sam, University of Wales, Bangor, 2006: Evolution and Retrospection in the Chamber Music of Arthur Bliss
- Elsdon, Peter S., University of Southampton, 2001: Keith Jarrett’s Solo Concerts and the Aesthetics of Free Improvisation, 1960-1973
- Enge, Håvard, Music Reading Poetry – Hans Zender’s Musical Reception of Hölderlin
- Erdahl, Rolf Christian, The Peabody Institute of The Johns Hopkins University, 1994: Edvard Grieg’s Sonatas for Stringed Instrument and Piano: Performance Implications of the Primary Source Materials
- Fedorovskaya, Natalya, Far-Eastern State Technical University (Russia), 2003: The Role of Rhetoric in the Russian Culture of Spiritual Singing in the Seventeenth and Eighteenth Centuries (by the Example of a Repentance Theme)
- Filkins, Joanne M., University of Kentucky, 1994: The Horn Music of Bernhard Heiden
- Fink, Robert Wallace, University of California, Berkeley, 1994: Arrows of Desire: Long-Range Linear Structure and the Transformation of Musical Energy
- Finney, Ian James, Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, University of London, 1988: The String Quartets of Vagn Holmboe
- Flamm, Christoph, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, 1995: Der russische Komponist Nikolaj Metner: Studien und Materialien
- Fleming, Bonnie E., University of Kansas, 1998: Chamber Music for Single Instrument and Piano by Sir Charles Hubert Hastings Parry (1848-1918)
- Fleming, Michael, The Open University (Milton Keynes, UK), 2001: Viol-Making in England c1580-1660
- Franklin, John Curtis, University of London, University College, forthcoming (expected 2002): Terpander: the Invention of Music in the Orientalizing Period
- Freis, Wolfgang, University of Chicago, 1992: Cristóbal de Morales and the Spanish Motet in the First Half of the Sixteenth Century: An Analytical Study of Selected Motets by Morales and Competitive Settings in SEV-BC 1 and TARAZ-C 2-3
- Friedmann, Susana, King’s College, University of London, 1996: The Festive Song Repertory of the Barbacoas, Colombia, and its Implications for Ballad Transmission
- Fuhrmann, Wolfgang, University of Vienna, expected 2001: “Miserere mei”: Studien zur Geschichte musikalischer Subjektivität (“Miserere mei: Studies on the History of Musical Subjectivity)
- Fulias, Ioannis, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 2005: Slow Movements in Sonata Forms in the Classic Era: A Contribution to the Evolution of Genres and Structural Types through the Works of Haydn, Mozart, and Beethoven
- Gallo, Denise P., The Catholic University of America, 1997: Giovanni Pacini’s “Giuditta”: The Dramatic Possibilities of the Oratorio
- Gardner, Matthew, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität, Heidelberg, 2007: Handel and Maurice Greene’s Circle at the Apollo Academy: the Music and Intellectual Contexts of Oratorios, Odes and Masques
- Gasche, David, Université François Rabelais, Tours, France, Wien Universität, Wien, Austria, 2009: La musique de circonstance pour Harmoniemusik à Vienne (1760-1820)
- Giannopoulos, Ilias, University of Athens, 2011: Aspects of time in the music of the 20th century: On the problem of time and its theoretical presuppositions in new music with special emphasis on the music of the avant-garde of the 1950s and 1960s
- Gibson, Lorna A. C., Royal Holloway, University of London, 2005: Beyond Jerusalem: Music in the Women’s Institute, 1919-1969
- Gibson, Robert Raphael, University of Oxford, 2004: Parody Lost and Regained: Richard Strauss’s Double Voices
- Gillespie, Joseph Norman, Royal Holloway College, University of London, 1982: The Life and Work of Henry Carey (1687-1743)
- Goldenberg, Yosef, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2001: Prolongation of Seventh Chords in Tonal Music
- Goldsmith, Melissa Ursula Dawn, Louisiana State University, 2001: Alban Berg’s Filmic Music: Intentions and Extensions of the Film Music Interlude in the Opera Lulu
- González-Castelao, Juan, Universidad de Oviedo, 2007: El Director Ataúlfo Argenta (1913-1958): Estudio Biográfico, Analítico E Interpretativo
- Goodman, Elaine Claire, Royal Holloway, University of London, 2000: Analysing the Ensemble in Music Rehearsal and Performance: The Nature and Effects of Interaction in Cello-Piano Duos
- Green, Rebecca, University of Toronto, 1995: Power and Patriarchy in Haydn’s Goldoni Operas
- Green, Shannon L., University of Wisconsin-Madison, expected 1997: “Sing and You’ll Be Good”: Music at Hull-House and other Social Settlement Houses
- Gresser, Clemens, University of Southampton, 2004: (Re-)Defining the Relationships between Composer, Performer and Listener: Earle Brown, John Cage, Morton Feldman and Christian Wolff
- Grogan, Christopher Philip, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1989: Aspects of Elgar’s Creative Process in The Apostles (op. 42), with Particular Reference to Scene ii — “By the Wayside”
- Gunderson, Terence S., University of Northern Colorado, 1992: A Pedagogical Approach to Solo Jazz Vibraphone developed through an Analysis of Common Performance Practice
- Gustavson, Royston Robert, University of Melbourne, 1998: Hans Ott, Hieronymus Formschneider, and the Novum et insigne opus musicum (Nuremberg, 1537-1538)
- Hafner, Everett, University of Massachusetts, Amherst: Time Divided: Invariance of Proportion in Orchestral Performance
- Halsell, George Kay, The University of Texas at Austin, 1989: North Italian Sacred Ensemble Music of the First Third of the Seventeenth Century calling for Participation by One or More Trombones: An Annotated Anthology with Historical Introduction and Commentary
- Harley, Maria Anna, McGill University, Montréal, 1994: Space and Spatialization in Contemporary Music: History and Analysis, Ideas and Implementations
- Haste, Amanda, Bristol University, 2008: The Role of Music in Twenty-First-Century Anglican Monasticism
- Hebbert, Ben, University of Oxford (St Cross College), in progress: The English Music Trade, c.1647–c.1725
- Heller, Wendy, Brandeis University, 1995: Chastity, Heroism, and Allure: Women in the Opera of Seventeenth-Century Venice
- Hernández Mateos, Alberto, University of Salamanca, 2012: El Pensamiento Musical De Antonio Eximeno (Antonio Eximeno’s Musical Thought)
- Herzog, Silvia, University of Southern California, 1996: Strophic Discourse and Stefano Landi’s La morte d’Orfeo: Syntax in Music and Poetry During the cinquecento and seicento
- Hibberd, Kristian Philip Gordon, Goldsmiths College, University of London, 2005: Shostakovich and Bakhtin: A Critical Investigation of the Late Works (1974-1975)
- Hornby, Emma, Oxford University, 1998: A Study of the Eighth-Mode Tracts in the Gregorian and Old Roman Traditions
- Hoyt, Trevor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, in progress: The Genesis of Beethoven’s String Quartet in E-Flat Major, Op. 127
- Hübner, Falk, University Leiden, 2013: Shifting Identities. The Musician as Theatrical Performer
- Hundsnes, Svein, University of Oslo, 2014: Thematic Counterpoint And Adjacent Constructional Texturing In Tchaikovsky’s Six Symphonies
- James, Kenneth Edward, Royal Holloway College, University of London, 1987: Concert Life in Eighteenth-Century Bath
- Jensen, Karen Marjorie, Royal Holloway College, University of London, 1981: A Study of Extended Vocal Techniques with Particular Reference to Practical and Compositional Usage since 1972
- Jones, Tristan David, University of Birmingham, 2000: Passions in Perspective: An Analytical Discussion of the Three Passion Settings of Heinrich Schütz (1585-1672) against their Historical and Stylistic Backgrounds
- Kardamis, Konstantinos, Ionian University, 2006: The “Pre-Solomian” Nikolaos Halikiopoulos Mantzaros and his Work
- Kertz-Welzel, Alexandra, Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken, 2001: Die Transzendenz der Gefühle: Beziehungen zwischen Musik und Gefühl bei Wackenroder/Tieck und die Musikästhetik der Romantik
- Key, Susan, University of Maryland at College Park: “Sweet Melody Over Silent Wave”: Depression-Era Radio and the American Composer
- King, Jonathan, Oxford University, 1996: Texting in Early Fifteenth-Century Sacred Polyphony
- Kisby, Fiona, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1996: The Early-Tudor Royal Household Chapel in London, 1485-1547
- Konov, Yavor, State Academy of Music “Pancho Vladigerov”, Sofia, 1997: The first harpsichord treatise “Les Principes du Clavecin” by Saint Lambert (Paris, 1702)
- Konye, Paul, University of Kentucky, 1997: Twentieth-Century Nigerian Art Music: Social, Political, and Cultural Factors Involved in its Evolution and Practice
- Korstvedt, Benjamin Marcus, University of Pennsylvania, 1995: The First Edition of Anton Bruckner’s Fourth Symphony: Authorship, Production and Reception
- Kuehn, Frank Michael Carlos, Rio de Janeiro, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), 2004: Antonio Carlos Jobim, a Sinfonia do Rio de Janeiro e a Bossa Nova: caminho para a construção de uma nova linguagem musical [Antonio Carlos Jobim, the Symphony of Rio de Janeiro and the Bossa Nova: the Path to the Construction of a New Musical Language]
- Kulezic-Wilson, Danijela, University of Ulster, 2005: Composing on Screen: The Musicality of Film
- Lee, Carolyn Ruby, Royal Holloway College, University of London, 1980: Spanish Polyphonic Song c. 1460 to 1535
- Lee-De Amici, Beth Anne, University of Pennsylvania, in progress (expected June 1999): “Ad Sustentacionem Fidei Christiani”: Sacred Music and Ceremony in Medieval Oxford
- LeGuin, Elisabeth, University of California, Berkeley, 1997: “As My Works Show Me to Be”: Physicality as Compositional Technique in the Instrumental Music of Luigi Boccherini
- Lehr, Hartwig, Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst, Frankfurt am Main, 1995: Musik für … : Untersuchungen zum Werk Rudi Stephans
- Lerch, Alexander, Technische Universität Berlin, 2008: Software-Based Extraction of Objective Parameters from Music Performances
- Leven-Keesen, Kathrin, Georg-August Universität Göttingen, 1996: Robert Schumanns “Szenen aus Goethes Faust” (WoO 3): Studien zu Frühfassungen anhand des Autographs Wiede 11/3
- Levidou, Ekaterini, University of Oxford, 2008: The Encounter of Neoclassicism with Eurasianism in Interwar Paris: Stravinsky, Suvchinsky, and Lourié
- Lloyd, Angela, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1996: Modal Representation in the Early Madrigals of Cipriano de Rore
- Lloyd, Catherine, King’s College, London, 2002: Ars Antiqua — Ars Nova
- Lloyd, Richard G. C., Royal Holloway, University of London, 2000: Provision for Music in the Parish Church in Late-Medieval London
- Lundberg, Mattias, The University of Liverpool, in progress (expected 2005): The Tonus Peregrinus in the Polyphony of the Western Church
- Lynan, Peter R., Oxford University (St Edmund Hall), 1997: The English Keyboard Concerto in the Eighteenth Century
- Mabary, Judith Ann, Washington University – St Louis, 1999: Redefining Melodrama: The Czech Response to Music and Word
- McClatchie, Stephen C., University of Western Ontario, 1994: Alfred Lorenz as Theorist and Analyst
- McClellen, Michael Edward, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1994: Battling Over the Lyric Muse: Expressions of Revolution and Counterrevolution at the Théâtre Feydeau, 1789-1801
- McClung, Bruce D., Eastman School of Music, 1995: American Dreams: Analyzing Moss Hart, Ira Gershwin, and Kurt Weill’s Lady in the Dark
- Dr Louise McInnes, University of Huddersfield, 2014: The Social, Political and Religious Contexts of the Late Medieval Carol: 1360-1
- Mackay, Lisa, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia, expected 1998: The Salve Regina Settings in the Eton College Choirbook
- Maiani, Brad, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1996: The Responsory-Communions: Toward a Chronology of Selected Proper Chants
- Manning, David, Cardiff University, 2003: Harmony, Tonality and Structure in Vaughan Williams’s Music
- Marín, Miguel Ángel, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1999: Music and Musicians in Provincial Towns: The Case of Eighteenth-Century Jaca (Spain)
- Marrington, Mark D., University of Leeds, 2002: Extra-Musical Influences and Musical Style in the Works of Denis ApIvor
- Marsh, Malcolm Herbert, Royal Holloway College, University of London, 1983: The Turn of the Screw: Britten’s and Piper’s Operatic Fulfilment of Henry James’s Novella
- Matsumoto, Naomi, Goldsmiths College, University of London, 2005: The Origins of the Operatic Mad Scene and its Early Development up to c1700
- Matveyeva, Elena, Moscow State Conservatoire, 2000: Joseph Haydn’s Musical Theatre
- Mehrens, Christopher E., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, in progress: From Wonderland to Poictesme: The Antimodernism of Deems Taylor
- Mirchandani, Sharon, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 1997: Ruth Crawford Seeger’s Five Songs, Suite No. 2, and Three Chants: Representations of America and Explorations of Spirituality
- Mitsopoulou, Evangelia I., University of Macedonia of Thessaloniki, 2010: Dante as Source of Inspiration for Franz Liszt: Dante Symphony and Its Pianistic Transcriptions.
- Muir, Theresa, City University of New York, 1997: Wagner in England: Four Writers before Shaw
- Naude, Janet J., University of Cape Town, 1997: Lulu, Child of Wozzeck and Marie: Towards an Understanding of Alban Berg, “Master of the Smallest Link”, through his Vocal and Dramatic Music
- Nelson, Mark D., Princeton University, 1995: Quieting the Mind, Manifesting Mind: the Zen Buddhist Roots of John Cage’s Early Chance-Determined and Indeterminate Compositions
- Nelson, Thomas K., University of Minnesota, 1998: The Fantasy of Absolute Music
- Nivans, David, University of California, Los Angeles, 1992: Brahms and the Binary Sonata: A Structuralist Interpretation
- Nosow, Robert Michael, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1992: The Florid and Equal-Discantus Motet Styles of Fifteenth-Century Italy
- Novak, John K., University of Texas at Austin, 1994: The Programmatic Orchestral Works of Leos Janacek: Their Style and their Musical and Extramusical Content
- Oelmann, Klaus Henning, Gesamthochschule/Universität Kassel, 1992: Edvard Grieg: Versuch einer Orientierung
- O’Shea, Patrick Michael, Arizona State University, 1995: A Stylistic and Structural Analysis of Russell Woollen’s “La Corona”
- Owens, Samantha K., Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 1995: The Württemberg Hofkapelle c.1680-1721
- Paget, Laurie, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1995: The Madrigals of Marc’Antonio Ingegneri
- Pakusa, Peter, Universität Hamburg, 1991: Jenseits der zwölf Töne: Untersuchungen an neuerer Vokalmusik unter besonderer Berücksichtigung von Vierteltonkompositionen
- Palombini, Carlos, University of Durham, 1993: Pierre Schaeffer’s Typo-Morphology of Sonic Objects
- Parmley, Andrew Charles, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1988: The Pastorales, Intermèdes, and Incidental Music of Marc-Antoine Charpentier
- Parsons, James, University of North Texas, 1992: Ode to the Ninth: the Poetic and Musical Tradition Behind the Finale of Beethoven’s Choral Symphony
- Paulinyi, Zoltan, (Masters degree) Departamento de Música, Universidade de Brasília, Brasília, 2010: Flausino Vale and Marcos Salles: influences of Franco-Belgian School on Brazilian works for solo violin
- Pearson, Ingrid Elizabeth, University of Sheffield, 2001: Clarinet Embouchure in Theory and Practice: The Forgotten Art of Reed-Above
- Pederson, Sanna, University of Pennsylvania, 1995: Enlightened and Romantic German Music Criticism, 1800-1850
- Peraino, Judith Ann, University of California, Berkeley, 1995: New Music, Notions of Genre, and the “Manuscrit du Roi” circa 1300
- Perry, Susan Cotton, University of Kentucky, 1990: The Development of the Italian Organ Toccata: 1550-1750
- Pinegar, Sandra, Columbia University, 1991: Textual and Conceptual Relationships Among Theoretical Writings on Measurable Music during the Thirteenth and Early Fourteenth Centuries
- Pocock, Peter G., University of Southern California, 1996: The Choral Music of Hugo Wolf: A Discussion of the Musical and Textual Relationships with Performance Editions for Male Chorus
- Potter, Caroline, University of Liverpool, 1995: A la recherche d’Henri Dutilleux
- Sarah Potter, University of Leeds, 2014: Changing Vocal Style & Technique in Britain, 1750–1900 (The Role of the Singer in Historically Informed Performance)
- Powers, Doris Bosworth, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1995: Johann Nikolaus Forkel’s Philosophy of Music in the Einleitung to Volume One of His Allgemeine Geschichte der Musik (1788): A Translation and Commentary with a Glossary of Eighteenth-Century Terms
- Press, Stephen, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, in progress: Prokofiev’s Ballets for Diaghilev
- Ramanna, Nishlyn, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, 2005: Jazz as Discourse: A Contextualised Account of Contemporary Jazz in Post-Apartheid Durban and Johannesburg
- Ratcliffe, Martin, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1998: Robert Simpson’s Third Symphony: Sources and Influences
- Raub, Jennifer, Royal Holloway, University of London, in progress: “Sarum” Liturgical Printing in Tudor London: A Study and Catalogue
- Rawson, Robert G., Royal Holloway, University of London, 2002: From Olomouc to London: The Early Music of Gottfried Finger (c 1655-1730)
- Reeve, Robert Gilbert, Royal Holloway College, University of London, 1980: The Life and Works of William Mundy
- Reid, Stefan, Royal Holloway, University of London, in progress: The Art of Good Practice: Analysis of Effective Rehearsal and its Role in Individual Musical Development
- Reinhardt, Lauriejean, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1995: From Poet’s Voice to Composer’s Muse: Text and Music in Webern’s Jone Settings
- Reuter, Christoph, Universität Köln, 1996: Die auditive Diskrimination von Orchesterinstrumenten
- Reyland, Nicholas W., Cardiff University of Wales, 2005: “Akcja” and Narrativity in the Music of Witold Lutoslawski
- Ridding, Josepha, University of Kingston (UK), 2003: Cultural Considerations of Rubato in Czech Piano Performance, with Specific Reference to Chopin’s Works
- Ridgewell, Rupert M., Royal Holloway, University of London, 1999: Mozart and the Artaria Publishing House: Studies in the Inventory Ledgers, 1784-1793
- Riley, Matthew, Royal Holloway, University of London, 2000: Attentive Listening: The Concept of Aufmerksamkeit and its Significance in German Musical Thought, 1770-1790
- Rischar, Richard, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2000: One Sweet Day: Vocal Style in African-American Popular Ballads, 1991-1995
- Roper, Eleanor Jane, University of London, King’s College, 2004: A Study of Public and Private Spheres in the Musical Culture of Sixteenth-Century Leipzig
- Rose, Stephen, University of Cambridge, 2002: Music, Print and Authority in Leipzig during the Thirty Years’ War
- Rutter, Philip, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1993: Paris, Bibliothèque Nationale, fonds latin 1240: A Transcription and Analysis of the Trope Repertoire
- Sandell, Gregory John, Northwestern University, 1991: Concurrent Timbres in Orchestration: A Perceptual Study of Factors Determining “Blend”
- Sanhuesa Fonseca, Maria, Universidad de Oviedo, 1998: Educación, Pensamiento y Teoría de la Musica en la Espanha del Siglo XVII (Education, Thought and Musical Theory in 17th-Century Spain)
- Saunders, James E., Royal Northern College of Music, 1996: The Final Frontier: The Development of Polytempo in the Music of Conlon Nancarrow
- Schiller, Caroline, Florida State University, 2001: A Performer’s Guide to Works for Soprano Voice by Canadian Women Composers
- Schlagel, Stephanie P., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1996: Josquin des Prez and His Motets: A Case-Study in Sixteenth-Century Reception History
- Schlosser, Milton, University of Alberta, Edmonton, 1995: Queer Effects, Wilde Behaviour: Frederic Rzewski’s “De Profundis”
- Schmitt Scheubel, Robert, Technische Universität Berlin, 1994 (expected to be published 1997): Johann Ludwig Dussek im Spiegel der deutschen, französischen und englischen Tagespresse seiner Zeit, nebst Verzeichnis seiner in Berliner Bibliotheken befindlichen Werke, der auffindbaren Autographen, Handschriften und Schallaufnahmen
- Shaw, A. Timothy, Royal Holloway, University of London, 2000 (forthcoming): Reading the Liturgy at Westminster Abbey in the Late Middle Ages
- Sheinberg, Esti, University of Edinburgh, 1997: Irony, Parody, Satire and The Grotesque in the Music of Dmitri Shostakovich
- Shinnick, Emilie Julia Wingo, University of Texas at Austin, 1997: The Manuscript Assisi, Biblioteca del Sacro Convento, MS 695: A Codicological and Repertorial Study
- Sofer, Danielle, University of Music and Performing Arts Graz, 2016: Making Sex Sound: Erotic Current in Electronic Music
- Solomon, Larry, West Virginia University, 1973: Symmetry as a Compositional Determinant
- Smialek, Eric, McGill University, 2016: Genre and Expression in Extreme Metal Music, 1990–2015
- Špirić-Beard, Danijela, Cardiff University, 2012: Border – Bridge – Crossroads: the Construction of Yugoslav Identity in Music (1835–1938) and the Case of Josip Štolcer Slavenski
- Springthorpe, Nigel Richard, University of Surrey, 1997: Passion Composition and Composers of Passion Music associated with the Court of Anhalt-Zerbst
- Stapleton, Karl, University of Birmingham, 2003: Czech Music Culture in Prague 1858-1865
- Stoffel, Lawrence, Indiana University, 1999: Promotion of the Concert Band as an Artistic Medium through Recordings: An Annotated Discography
- Stonehouse, Alison, University of Western Ontario: French Attitudes Towards Metastasio as Poet and Dramatist in the Second Half of the Eighteenth Century
- Stoupakis, Alexandros, National and Kapodestrian University of Athens, expected 2002: Life and Works of Martino Pesenti (c.1600-c.1648)
- Sundin, Nils-Göran, University of Jyväskylä, 1994: Aesthetic Criteria for Musical Interpretation: A Study of the Contemporary Performance of Western Notated Instrumental Music after 1750
- Taylor-Jay, Claire Patricia, University of Southampton, 1999: Politics and the Ideology of the Artist in the Künstleropern of Pfitzner, Krenek and Hindemith
- Thöne, Raphael D., Universität für Musik und darstellende Kunst Wien/Universität Wien, 2007: Zum symphonischen Schaffen Malcolm Arnolds
- Thomson, Susan Nichols, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 1999: The Solo Piano Music of Lukas Foss
- Toliver, Brooks, University of California, Los Angeles, 1994: Debussy After Symbolism: The Formation of a Nature Aesthetic, 1901-1913
- Tomas, Lia, Catholic University of São Paulo, 1998: De musica: contribuições para a elaboração de uma nova teoria musical (De Musica: Contributions toward a New Theory of Music)
- Torrente, Alvaro, University of Cambridge, 1997: The Sacred Villancico in Early Eighteenth-Century Spain: The Repertory of Salamanca Cathedral
- Trantham, Gene Starr, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1991: Toward a Theory of the Music of Girolamo Frescobaldi developed through Computer-Assisted Analysis of Selected Works
- Traupman, Carol A., Cornell University, 1995: I dimenticati: Italian Comic Opera in the Mid-Nineteenth Century
- Tsakalidis, Stylianos, PhD, University of Macedonia, 2012: Title: A modern process of performance practice and its implementation on Dimitris Dragatakis’s concert for solo violin and orchestra
- Upton, Elizabeth Randell, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2001: The Chantilly Codex (F-Ch 564): The Manuscript, Its Music, Its Scholarly Reception
- Vachon, Pierre, Université de Montréal, expected May 1998: Papillons, Carnaval, Davidsbündlertänze et Kreisleriana de Robert Schumann: étude des titres, de leur signification et incidence sur la facture des oeuvres
- Väisälä, Olli, Sibelius Academy, Helsinki, 2004: Prolongation in Early Post-Tonal Music: Analytical Examples and Theoretical Principles
- Valdez, Stephen Kenneth, University of Oregon, 1992: The Development of the Electric Guitar Solo in Rock Music, 1954-1971
- Valent, Eleonora, Università “La Sapienza”, Rome, 1998: The Spectacle of Sounds: Lully’s and Charpentier’s Stage Music for “Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme” and “Le Malade Imaginaire”
- van der Hoven, Lena, Humboldt University, Berlin, 2013: Musikalische Repräsentationspolitik in Preußen (1688-1797) – Hofmusik als Inszenierungsinstrument von Herrschaft
- Vlastos, George, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 2005: The Conception of Greek Antiquity in Early 20th-Century French Music, 1900-1918
- Wakelin, Emma Hilary, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1997: De Floridi Virtuosi d’Italia: A Study of Three Italian Madrigal Anthologies of the 1580s
- Warfield, Scott Allan, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1995: The Genesis of Richard Strauss’s Macbeth
- Welzel, Martin, University of Washington, 2005: Jeanne Demessieux (1921-1968): A Critical Examination of her Life
- Wiering, Frans, University of Amsterdam, 1995: The Language of the Modes: Studies in the History of Polyphonic Modality
- Wilde, Howard, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1995: Towards a New Theory of Voice-Leading Structure in Sixteenth-Century Polyphony
- Wilkinson, Edward Nigel, Royal Holloway College, University of London, 1983: Theory and Practice: An Interpretation of Serialism in the Music of Luigi Dallapiccola
- Williamon, Aaron, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1999: Preparing for Performance: An Examination of Musical Practice as a Function of Expertise
- Willmett, John Patrick, University of Edinburgh, 2007: The organ chorales of Johann Pachelbel: origins, purpose, style
- Willner, Channan, City University of New York, 2005: Durational Pacing in Händel’s Instrumental Works: The Nature of Temporality in the Music of the High Baroque
- Wilson, Alexandra May, Royal Holloway, University of London, 2002: The Puccini Problem: Nationalism, Gender and Decadence in Italian Puccini Reception, 1896-1912
- Wilton, Peter J. S., Royal Holloway, University of London, 1998: The Transmission of the Alleluia Prosula: Stability, Variation and Change
- Windsor, W. Luke, City University, 1995: A Perceptual Approach to the Description and Analysis of Acousmatic Music
- Zanovello, Giovanni, Princeton University, 2005: Heinrich Isaac, the Mass “Misericordias Domini”, and Music in Late-Fifteenth-Century Florence
- Zeiss, Laurel E., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, in progress: Accompanied Recitative in Mozart’s Operas
- Zobel, Mark Alan, University of Colorado at Boulder, 2005: “Music Close to the Soil and Deeply Felt”: The Use of American Hymn Tunes in Charles Ives’s Third Symphony
- Zohn, Steven, Cornell University, 1995: The Ensemble Sonatas of Georg Philipp Telemann: Studies in Style, Genre, and Chronology
Please note also that if you are about to complete an ethnomusicology dissertation, or if you are an advisor supervising one, Ethnomusicology Online publishes enhanced dissertation abstracts, which can be expanded or re-written to incorporate selected details from the dissertation, including colour pictures, maps, diagrams, audio, video, animations, or other multimedia; see Mercedes DuJunco’s dissertation in the list above, and contact the editor of EOL, Karl Signell, if you are interested.